Friday, July 3, 2009

Honestly Me




What I think and feel will be posted here, but be warned my passion is for this Country and the disaster into which we are spiraling. The Future is calling and it is getting a busy signal. Let's hope with some change it will not find us disconnected.


Years ago, I used to be quite the Liberal. But as Winston Churchill so succinctly stated:

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”


I have found that I have not sacrificed my heart for my brain. I have found that speaking out as a Liberal is no different than speaking my mind as a Conservative. Well there is one difference, I now am armed with facts and passion, not just passion as in my youth.

We must always question WHY of our government. Not simply because we want answers to the confusion that is evident in all governing agencies, but because we MUST. A government unchallenged by the people is a tyranny. We must question, we must challenge and we certainly must hold our elected officials responsible for our will.

Since starting on Twitter, I have once again become inflamed with the need to educate those who, so gullibly, swallow whatever pablum the government doles out to them. I have no fear to have my loyalty to this Country challenged, for I am truly an American. I have no fear of being questioned about my views, for I am enlightened concerning them. I welcome the opportunity to be queried about my convictions, for in that inquiry, I might illuminate the mind of those who do not see in the dark.

I, as a few others that I know, will continue to keep my anonymity because I also have lost friends (perhaps that is a loose word to use) because of my conservative views. I have been censored by these "friends" on other social networking sites, so unfortunate as it is, in the Greatest Country of the World, to have to hide behind a pen name, so it shall be.













No comments:

Post a Comment